Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Illness

If you read my last post, you have some idea about how busy we have been the last few months. We have been so busy that we both came down with a nasty cold, however we couldn't slow down, and so we have not been able to shake it. The other day i was coughing a lot while i was teaching (i actually finally felt really great, but i couldn't stop coughing). So i went to Target to pick up some day time cough syrup. I asked the pharmacist about what they recommended and they suggested i take Delsym. I took the recommended dosage and immediately felt some relief from my cough. I went back to the studio and back to work. About 30-40 minutes later i was talking to some people when all the sudden i started feeling really weird. Needless to say within 30 more minutes i was complete incapacitated by the cough syrup. so much so that travis had to walk me out the car, take me home and let me sleep off the affects. i've never understood why kids would buy cough syrup to get high/buzz, but now i understand, it can really make you go crazy. So consider yourself warned. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment